In-Home Respite Care is a service that offers temporary relief for the person or persons who provide primary care for an individual, regardless of age, who has a developmental disability. The family chooses their own caregiver who works as an independent contractor for the family. CLI administers the program, reimbursing families for the cost of the respite services.
- Diagnosis of a developmental disability
- No age restrictions
- Resident of St. Charles County
- Referral from a DDRB or DMH Case Manager
- Developmental Disabilities Resource Board of St. Charles County
For more information on In-Home Respite, please fill out our Contact Us form or call (636) 970-2800. To register to become a respite provider, please click here.
For Current In-Home Respite Families:
- To log on to our In-Home Respite Web site using the username and password you received, please visit: https://ihr.cliservices.org
- For a respite procedures and reimbursement form, please click here.
- For a 2013 respite pay schedule, please click here.
- For a direct deposit form, please click here.
- If you are seeking a respite provider and would like a paper copy of our public provider list, please contact us.