The Respite Center provides families identified as high need and at risk a much needed break from their care giving duties on a temporary basis. The Respite Center offers families a weekend to relax while knowing their child is cared for by highly trained and dedicated staff. The five bed Respite Center is licensed by the Department of Mental Health.
- Diagnosis of a developmental disability
- Ages 6-21
- Residency requirements vary
- Referral from a DDRB or DMH Case Manager
- Developmental Disabilities Resource Board of St. Charles County
- Department of Mental Health
- United Way
- Community and Children’s Resource Board of St. Charles County
- Community Opportunities of Lincoln County
- Private Pay
For more information about the Respite Center, please fill out our Contact Us form or call (636) 970-2800.