Teen Club is a recreation program designed to provide after school care for youth ages 12 to 21 with developmental disabilities. Each school day middle and high school youth attend the program at our Family Center and in various schools throughout St. Charles County. Activities include field trips, cooking, crafts and games that help build confidence and socialization skills in a safe and supportive environment. Parents are also able to remain at work without worrying about the after school arrangements for their loved ones.
- Diagnosis of a developmental disability
- Must be between the ages of 12 and 21 or enrolled in middle school (6th grade) or high school
- Referral from a DDRB or DMH Case Manager or qualify for case management
- Developmental Disabilities Resource Board of St. Charles County
- United Way
- Private Pay
- Community Opportunities of Lincoln County
For more information on Teen Club, please fill out our Contact Us form or call (636) 970-2800.